1) Don’t make any changes to your draft sites until we give you the go-ahead.
2) Next week — Presentations (10 minute formal presentation, with 5-10 minutes for Q&A and comments for each group ).
April 8, Wednesday: UNC Asheville, U.Va. Wise, and Midwestern
April 10, Friday: Alberta Augustana, Minnesota Morris, and New College Fla.
3) Drs. Pearson and McClurken will provide written comments to each group.
4) Revisions to the site will need to be made by April 22.
5) Each team will get an assigned site for a final proofreading session.
6) Each team will make final changes to their site based on those final proofreading and comments from Drs. Pearson and McClurken
Week 10, really? How did it get to be week 10. Well, by now you certainly know what to do.
Post your thoughts about the reading and the questions that you had. Even if it snows, we’ll have a chance to discuss these at some point.
You know how this works! Comment away!
Post your comments below. Thanks!
Add your thoughts about the reading in the comments below.
Add your comment/question about the reading as a comment on this post before class starts on Thursday.
Here are some good posts about using cameras in archives